The Ambassador Program
Are you an experienced Rider who wants to give back as a leader to The Ride community? Become an Ambassador! As an Ambassador for The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer®, you will be a valued leader in the fight against cancer, helping us spread the word about the event and the cause to your community. You will contribute greatly to the success of this groundbreaking event!
Ambassadors in The Ride are the fundraising leaders and/or champion Ride recruiters. Ambassador status is automatic when you hit the required thresholds. An Ambassador is any Rider who fundraises a pre-determined amount and/or recruits a pre-determined number of Riders who also raise the minimum, and any Team Captain who has a pre-determined number of team members who raise the minimum. Cyclists who reach the Ambassador level will receive special recognition and other benefits to be announced. If you recruit someone, make sure you inform them to enter your Participant Number on the registration form as the person who motivated them to sign up!
If you have any questions about the Ambassador Program, call us at  624-BIKE
- $40,000 raised personally and/or twenty or more Riders recruited who raise at least the minimum.
- Team Captains with twenty or more team members who raise at least the minimum.
- $25,000 raised personally and/or twelve or more Riders recruited who raise at least the minimum.
- Team Captains with twelve or more team members who raise at least the minimum.
- $10,000 raised personally and/or eight or more Riders recruited who raise at least the minimum.
- Team Captains with eight or more team members who raise at least the minimum.
- $2,500 raised personally and/or five or more Riders recruited who raise at least the minimum
- Team Captains with five or more team members who raise at least the minimum.
Cyclists who have reached the Ambassador level will receive special recognition as listed below based on the level of their achievement. Thank you Ambassadors for your exceptional commitment.
- 1. Online recognition indicating Ambassador level
- 2. Special jersey indicating Ambassador level (PLATINUM, GOLD, SILVER, or BRONZE)
- 3. Invitation to post-event reception
- 4. Name included on recognition plaque
- 5. Name honoured in thank you ad in major newspaper
- 6. Platinum Ambassadors receive a limited edition Platinum Ambassador Jacket.
Meet The Ambassadors
This is your year to become an Ambassador.
Recruit new participants, increase your fundraising goal, and move yourself closer to Ambassador status!
T. Imam Hasan
David La Rocque
Rana Van Tuyl/p>
Maureen Cormier Jackson